Hi Friends, 🙂
Today I’ll be looking at hair remedies 💖
Hairs come in different textures and lengths and some people just want an even longer hair…. Well the remedies I’ll list below will be of great use to you…
- Onion hair mask
- Rice hair mask
- Avocado hair mask
- Egg hair mask
- Aloe vera hair mask
Onion hair mask
This is really good for your hair as the Onions promotes hair growth and also prevents dandruff and hair breakage… To make the mask:
- Get about two to three bulbs of onions
- Peel the outer layers and rinse them
- Blend the onions into a fine paste using a blender. The paste should be slightly thick.
- Pour into a bowl
- Apply on your hair
- Cover hair with a shower cap or nylon bag
- Leave for an hour OR leave overnight and wash out the next morning with shampoo and conditioner..
If you try this method, I bet you’ll notice changes in your hair growth within a week… You can do it twice a week or thrice a month for better results.
Rice hair mask
This kind of hair mask is also very good because Rice has special properties in it which is not only good for hair growth but also good for skin care… It helps to lighten the skin and also give it a glowing look. As for hair growth, the rice hair mask is very good for hair growth such that results can be seen in one day. Nice right???….
To make the rice hair mask :
Things you’ll need
- Wash the rice.
- Bring it to boil. Boil the rice until it becomes very soft.
- Drain out the water from the rice, if there’s any.
- Blend the rice to a very fine paste. It should be slightly thick.
- Turn the paste into a bowl or container.
- Apply on your hair .
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or nylon bag.
- Leave the paste on your hair for 2 hours or you can leave it to sit overnight.
- Wash your hair with your desired shampoo and conditioner .
Avocado hair mask
Just like the other masks mentioned above 👆… The avocado hair mask is equally good for hair growth. It doesn’t just improve hair growth, it also prevents hair breakage and dandruff.
How to prepare the mask
For this, you’ll need just ONE ripe Avocado Pear,an Egg and a bowl or container.
- Wash the avocado properly to remove dirt.
- Cut into two halves and remove the seed.
- Using a spoon,scoop out the pear into a blender.
- Break the Egg and whisk properly.
- Turn the whisked egg into the blender containing the Avocado.
- Blend until you have a smooth paste. As always, the paste should be slightly thick .
- Turn the paste into a bowl and apply on hair.
- leave till the next day for better results .
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
Egg hair mask
This is the simplest hair mask you can try. It is really fast and easy to make. Egg has really good properties which helps your hair greatly.
How to make
Things you will need :
- One Egg
- A bowl and fork for whisking.
- Get an Egg.
- Break the Egg and pour out the contents into a clean bowl or container.
- Whisk the egg.
- Apply on your hair.
- Cover hair with a shower cap and leave for 2 hours or overnight.
- Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Aloe vera hair mask
Aloe vera is really good for your hair..It enhances hair growth,reduces hair breakage ,and keeps the hair healthy and soft and shiny.
To prepare the mask
Things you will need :
- One or three aloe vera leaves
- A bowl or container
- A blender
- Rinse the aloe vera leaves with clean water.
- Cut out the sides because of the thorns.
- Cut the aloe vera leaves and remove the gel that’s inside.
- Turn the gel into a blender and blend.
- Apply the gel on your hair and let it sit for 2 hours or overnight.
- wash off with shampoo and conditioner.
All the five hair masks listed above are easy to prepare and use.
There are other hair masks which I will introduce to you later on but the above five 👆 are one of the easiest among many others.
Do Like, Share and Follow 💖
My Socials 👇
SEE YOU NEXT TIME 💖
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton